Whether a daily commute or a trans-continental expedition, the Ascent is built for adventure. Capable of fitting 650b mountain tires, 700c road tires or anything in between, there is little this bike cannot do. Available in four sizes, the Ascent is perfectly paired with Zeta Disc wheels and the EvoMax bas for the most versatile, capable Ritchey ever.
Mount a drop bar, like the Ritchey WCS VentureMax, strap on some packs, and take off for a full weekend of adventure. Or rock a straight mountain bike bar and wider MTB tires and conquer some of the more rugged adventures you might seek. Sporting rack and fender mounts, the adaptability, practicality and fun of the Ascent make it the perfect vehicle for your two-wheeled adventure experience.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Designed as a do-it-all adventure bike with a full complement of mounts
- CrMo tubing
- Ritchey forged and machined 1 1/8” integrated head tube
- Ritchey design CrMo fork with lowrider, rack and fender mounts
- Fits tires up to 650x2.1” (mountain) or 700x 40c (cross)
- Headset included
- 28.6 front derailleur clamp (Caution: Front derailleur clamp MAX torque of 2.5Nm)
- Sold as frameset only.