WCS Trail 40 Wheels
Designed for the style of riding you do, the WCS Trail 40 wheels confidently carve through all manner of rowdy terrain with accuracy, durability and control. These 650b hoops are light and stiff, yet durable and strong.
The WCS Trail 40 features an asymmetrical design with a 5mm spoke offset and internal channel offset for balanced spoke tension and increased strength and durability. With 28 holes and a 25mm inner width, these tubeless wheels offer increased surface area for your tires to enjoy better traction on the trail.
With a new wider profile, the Trail 40 is highly capable and compatible with tire sizes from 1.9" to 3" that is an awesome addition to any XC or all-mountain build. It's also vailable in a BOOST option.
- Alloy 650b Tubeless 28h OCR rims
- Outer width: 40mm
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Inner width: 35mm
- Inner channel w/ 5mm OCR offset for improved strength/balance
- Two hub shell options: thru-axle 100x15 / 142x12mm and BOOST 110x15 / 148x12mm
- Centerlock rotor mount (6 bolt adaptor available separately)
- Spokes: DT Swiss double-butted spokes
- Nipples: Alloy
- Build: 28/2x
- Freehub: alloy / Shimano mountain 10/11 - Sram XD
- BB black finish
- 1950g wheelset
- Do not use sealants containing ammonia