Break-Away Ascent Frameset
Whether a daily commute or a trans-continental expedition, the Ascent is built for adventure. Capable of fitting 650b mountain tires, 700c road tires or anything in between, there is little this bike cannot do - especially with the extremely travel-friendly Break-Away frame.
Mount a a drop bar, like the Ritchey WCS VentureMax, strap on some packs, and take off for a full weekend of adventure. Or rock a straight mountain bike bar and wider MTB tires and conquer some of the more rugged adventures you might seek. Sporting rack and fender mounts, the adaptability, practicality and fun of the Ascent is the perfect vehicle for you to experience adventure on two wheels.
The Break-Away Ascent easily disassembles to easily pack in a regulation-size bag to avoid most fees for flying with a bike. Pack down your Ascent, travel with it and quickly assemble it when you arrive to your destination, and head out on your next adventure.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Triple-butted CrMo tubing with forged integrated head tube
- Ritchey forged and machined 1 1/8” integrated head tube
- Ritchey design CrMo fork with lowrider, rack and fender mounts
- Fits tires up to 650x2.1” (mountain) or 700x 40c (cross), depending on tire and rim manufacturer
- 100/135mm QR front and rear
- Break-Away travel case and padding included
- Headset included LI>28.6 front derailleur clamp (Caution: Front derailleur clamp MAX torque of 2.5Nm)
- Sold as frameset only