Comp Road Logic Bike
“You can do everything from bikepacking on it, to racing XC or even just going out for a full day’s worth of singletrack.”- The Radavist
“This isn’t just another hardtail.”
“When I first saw this frameset, I was in love.”
“I am still surprised how much I wanted to keep this bike after the test.”
The new Comp Road Logic offers a riding experience that's steeped with more than forty years of framebuilding heritage, innovation and exploration. The beauty of its classic lines unites with modern building techniques, proven materials and a wise component spec to deliver a contemporary bicycle that's wonderfully comfortable for long days in the saddle, nimble and stiff enough to win the sprint for that sign, and adequately adaptable to endure roads that might lack proper pavement.
Tom Ritchey's framebuilding experience started in the 1970s when he built his first road frame in his parent's garage in northern California. Since then, Tom has continued to explore, experience and innovate in ways that define the craft. The new Comp Road Logic is the result of Tom's expanding legacy, his prodigious experience with steel, and mastery of the subtleties and details gleaned from his tenure in the art of creating bicycles.
Destined to be a modern classic, Tom designed an all-new, heat-treated and triple-butted Ritchey Logic tubeset for the new Comp Road Logic, featuring aggressively short-butted sections optimized for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality. Ritchey’s proprietary forged-and-machined integrated head tube uses standard drop-in bearings which saves 80 grams over a standard head tube design.
The Ritchey Comp Road Logic features a Shimano 105 groupset, Ritchey Comp 4-Axis stem, Curve bars, 2-Bolt seat post and Comp Zeta wheels. Wrapped in an exquisite new Skyline Blue paint scheme, the new Comp Road Logic also enjoys spacing for up to 30c tires and a new Ritchey Carbon Fork with wider tire clearance that will ensure you enjoy a lifetime of pedal turns.
- Heat-treated and triple-butted Ritchey Logic tubeset
- Fits tires up to 700x30c (depending on make and model)
- Forged and machined tapered head tube
- 8.10 kg / 17.8 lbs (55 cm)
- Frame: Ritchey Road Logic
- Fork: Ritchey Road WCS Carbon
- Headset: Ritchey Comp Drop In 1-1/8”
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 11s
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 2x11s
- Shifters: Shimano 105 2x11s
- Brakes: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano 105 50/34 – 170mm (49/51cm), 172.5mm (53/55cm), 175mm (57/59cm)
- BB-Set: Shimano Ultegra BBR60 (BSA)
- Handlebar: Ritchey Comp Curve – 40cm (49/51cm), 42cm (53/55cm), 44cm (57/59cm)
- Bar Tape: Ritchey Cork Black
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis – 80mm (49cm), 90mm (51cm), 100mm (53cm), 110mm (55/57cm), 120mm (59cm)
- Seatpost: Ritchey Comp 2-Bolt
- Saddle: Ritchey Comp Skyline Black
- Wheelset: Ritchey Comp Zeta II
- Chain: KMC X-11
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11s 11/28
- Tires: Ritchey Comp Tom Slick 700x27
- Color: Skyline Blue