WCS Carbon Adventure Gravel Fork
With more than 40 years of designing and building bicycles and components dedicated to adventures that go beyond limits or expectations, Tom created the new Ritchey WCS Adventure Fork for those of us that are unbound by the constraints of riding-surface type, seemingly insurmountable distances or what you can carry on your bike.
The new one-piece carbon monocoque WCS Adventure Fork has been meticulously engineered and painstakingly built to perform with razor-sharp accuracy, deliver a high level of comfort and offer practical features for all manner of cycling adventures. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this impeccable adventure fork offers superior strength while also reducing road chatter fatigue on those endless days and nights in the saddle. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from the crown to the shaft and offers increased impact strength for those potholes you didn't see.
With your desire to ride far and long in any condition or under any circumstance, the WCS Adventure Fork features rack mounts for packs full of gear and fender mounts to keep the grime off you and your bike. The three multi-purpose mounts on the legs give you more places to stow the necessities you gather at the last cafe.
Welcoming flat-mount disc brake calipers, the WCS Adventure Fork also fits up to 48mm tires (depending on tire make and model) – making this fork the ultimate addition to any rig assembled for the purpose of seeking, discovering and enjoying the adventure.
- Multi-purpose mounts on fork legs
- Rack and fender mounts
- Compatibility for 140 or 160mm disc brake rotors
- Material: carbon fiber
- 1-1/8" straight steerer with integrated 45° crown race
- Fits 1-1/8 and 44mm headtubes with appropriate headsets
- 100x12mm thru-axle (included) – conversion kits available separately
- Flat Mount disc brake
- Disc brake rotor compatibility: 140 / 160mm
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Crown diameter: 47mm
- Axle-Crown: 393mm
- Rake/Offset: 50mm
- Spacing: 60mm
- Minimum tire clearance: 4mm Road / 6mm Off-Road
- Wheel compatibility: 700c / 650b
- Rack and fender mounts
- Multi-purpose mounts on fork blades (includes black stainless-steel bolts)
- Fork max payload: 3kg per side
- Weight: 445g (with uncut steerer / not including axle)
- Color: matte UD carbon finish
Warning: Please follow the recommended maximum torque specified by accessory manufacturers, though Ritchey recommends not exceeding 3Nm. To ensure safety and trouble-free usage, please use original Ritchey fork hardware when no aftermarket accessories are mounted to the fork.