WCS Carbon Logic-e Rizer Handlebar
The WCS Carbon Logic-E Rizer bar ties together Ritchey's historic mountain biking heritage with the demands of today's modern electronic drivetrains. Designed to accommodate the internal routing of Shimano EW-SD50 wires for either Shimano Di2 or STEPS systems, this bar is built to be light and compliant for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride. The WCS Carbon Logic-E Rizer is the choice for XC riders looking for a high-end carbon eMTB bar that's built for performance. The WCS Carbon Logic-E Rizer features Ritchey's proven WCS carbon technology in a 15mm-rise bar with a textured stem clamp area to reduce risk of bar slippage.
- Material: carbon fiber
- Width: 780mm (cutting not recommended)
- Rise: 15mm
- Backsweep: 9°
- Upsweep: 3°
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar-end compatible: no
- Lever/shifter torque: 5Nm (recommended)
- Stem clamp torque: 5Nm (max)
- Weight: 175g
- Electronic compatibility: Shimano Di2 / STEPS (Shimano EW-SD50 cable – internal routing*)
- Color: matte UD carbon finish
*For proper assembly, stems with open faceplates such as the Ritchey C220, Trail are required.