WCS Kite Dropper Seatpost
When designing the WCS Kite dropper, Tom looked at what makes existing droppers fail and why their lifespan was so short. He knew service was a main contributing factor in dropper's lives, and wanted to create a post that could be easily serviced should somethign happen. In doing so, he created a system that is deceptively simple and incredibly reliable.
The 3-position Kite offers 30mm of initial drop- the optimal height for lowered center of gravity while still providing an efficient pedal stroke- and full drop for when getting low an behind the rear end is necessary.
- 2 travel options – 125mm and 90mm
- Three travel stops (0, 30mm, full drop)
- Weight: sub 500 grams (including remote & housing)
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameters
- Stealth cable routing
- Compatible with a variety of brake lever and bar mount configurations including Shimano I-SPEC I / II & SRAM Matchmaker
- New two-bolt Trail post clamp offers easy adjustment and will not slip