WCS Swiss Cross Disc Bike
The Swiss Cross Disc blends our deep cyclocross racing heritage with up-to-date geometry and tubing, and as always, the sweet, perfectly balanced ride that Ritchey is known for.
Handmade to Tom Ritchey's exacting standards, the Swiss Cross features heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic CrMo steel tubing throughout, and a forged and machined head tube with integrated cups for use with drop-in headsets – lighter and stronger than a standard head tube.
A Ritchey WCS Carbon disc cross fork, painted to match, delivers steering precision on the course and comfort on your favorite back roads. The straight carbon steer tube has an optimized layup for stiffness under braking forces without excessive harshness.
Other features include full-length housing stops for use with cable or hydraulic brakes, Ritchey socket dropouts, 135mm rear spacing, room for tires up to 38c (depending on tire and rim manufacturer), and 140/160mm front rotor compatibility and 160mm rear.
- Frame: Ritchey Swiss Cross Disc
- Fork: Ritchey Cross WCS Carbon
- Headset: Ritchey WCS Drop In 1-1/8”
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 11s
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 2s
- Shifters: Shimano RS685 Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes: Shimano RS785 Hydraulic Disc
- Rotors Shimano RT99-S 160mm
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 50/34 – 170mm (49/51cm),172.5mm (53/55cm), 175mm (57/59cm)
- BB-Set: Shimano Ultegra BBR60 (BSA)
- Handlebar: Ritchey EvoMax WCS Blatte – 42cm (49/51cm), 44cm (53/55cm), 46cm (57/59cm)
- Bar Tape: Ritchey Cork Black
- Stem: Ritchey C-220 WCS Blatte – 80mm (49/51cm), 90mm (53cm), 100mm (55cm), 110mm (57/59cm)
- Seatpost: Ritchey Link WCS 350x27.2mm Blatte
- Saddle: Ritchey Streem WCS Black
- Wheelset: Ritchey Zeta Disc WCS
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra HG700 11s
- Cassette: Shimano CS-5800 11s 11/28T
- Tires: Ritchey Shield 700x35 Comp foldable
- Color: Black
- Weight: 10.30 kg / 22.7 lbs (55 cm)